The Lake Como School on Advances in Complex Systems is open to 60 PhD. students, postdoctoral fellows, research scientists and faculty.The school fee is 400€ (VAT 22% included) and includes all lectures, course material, Wi-Fi connections, lunches, coffee breaks.
The school fee is:
– € 400,00 (VAT 22% included) and includes all lectures, course material, Wi-Fi connections, lunches, coffee breaks.
– € 440,00 (VAT 22% included) and includes all lectures, course material, Wi-Fi connections, lunches, coffee breaks, and social program/dinner
Social program fee for accompanying persons:
– € 40,00 (VAT 22% included) social program/dinner fee
If you wish to attend the social program/dinner you will have to choose the correct fee, no tickets for social program/dinner will be available during the school.
How to apply:
All applicants have to fill out the application form and to submit a short CV, list of publications, and a motivation letter for their participation in the Summer Institute. (see Application Form)
Applicants working on projects related to Network Physiology are encouraged to submit a two-page abstract summary of their work as PDF (see Application Form) and to present at the poster session during the Summer Institute (see Poster & Announcements).
We encourage potential applicants to submit their documents well in advance of the application deadline.
Application materials will be reviewed and applicants will be notified on a regular basis.
The application materials should be sent to:
Prof. Plamen Ch. Ivanov
Email: lab.network.physiology[AT]gmail.com * * [AT] = @
- Application: 15 April, 2019
- Notification of acceptance: 15 May, 2019
- Registration (only accepted participants): 15 June, 2019